Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Girly Girl

I love the fact that Claire is so into accessories! Not only does she love shoes, but also hair bows! She was so excited about our recent purchase that she demanded that I put them all in her hair at once!
In other BIG news, Claire had her first success on the potty last night when she pooped in the potty chair. I never thought I would be so proud. She got off the potty chair, looked into the bowl and said, "look what I did!" In addition she also kept saying "I poop in the potty chair" last night with a big smile on her face. Hopefully her excitement lasts! I think part of the success is due to the new toilet seats that Art bought over the weekend. They have a magnetic toilet training seat that lifts up and down, so your child can use the real toilet instead of a traditional potty chair. I think it makes the whole process more real for kids, and as a parent there is no disgusting clean up that goes along with a potty chair.

No comments: