At Eight Months Old, Nora:
- is moving all over the place. She gets faster at crawling every day and is now pulling up on any piece of furniture she can find. Slow down, baby girl, slow down.
- got her bottom two teeth over the last month.
- also got her first ear infection. The combination of her teeth and ears made for a few sleepless nights, so hopefully we are back on track.
- loves to eat. She still eats plenty of baby food, but is also practicing eating small pieces of finger food like cheese, peas and pancakes.
- giggles with delight every time we give her a bath. We recently ditched the baby bath and she LOVES sitting up in the tub by herself.
- is still an amazing sleeper. She rarely wakes overnight and takes 2 longer naps during the day.
- loves following her sisters around the house. Luckily they are both super helpful and love playing with her. Hopefully it lasts.
- is still one of the happiest babies I've met. I can't imagine our family without her!