At 9 months old, Nora:
- continues to become more mobile. She crawls, pulls up everything and loves to walk while holding your hands. She is busy!
- drinks 4 bottles per day and loves table food. She is a very good eater. She will pretty much eat anything. Her favorites include bananas and small pieces of squash and sweet potatoes.
- is working on her top two teeth. Her gums are super swollen and she is chewing on everything, so hopefully the come in soon.
- has developed a bit of stranger anxiety. She likes to have one of us by her side at all times. Within the last week we have also had a few mornings at drop off where she cries when I leave. :(
- is babbling a ton.
- is a great sleeper but has started battling her afternoon nap a few days a week. Guessing she will be down to one nap/day by the time she is one.
- loves her sisters. She follows them around, and for the most part, they are both very sweet with her.
- weighs in at 19 lbs 7 oz (62nd percentile) and stands 28.8 inches tall (88th percentile). She is basically the same size her sisters were at 1 year. Maybe we'll end up with a basketball player afterall. :)