At seven months old, Nora:
- is still the sweetest baby around. She is such a happy girl and we just love her!
- can sit up on her own for long stretches.
- is crawling and scooting all over the place. She is getting increasingly fast and I think her sisters are a bit bothered now that she is in their stuff!! :)
- continues to try new foods and pretty much likes them all. Bananas are definitely her favorite, especially when they are mixed with avocado. She has also started feeding herself puffs, baby mum-mums and cheerios.
- caught her first cold right after Christmas. Thankful for seven healthy months up until then.
- still takes 2-3 solid naps each day. She is still sleeping relatively well overnight, but has had a few rough patches over the last few weeks. Hopefully its just the congestion from her cold.
- loves her pacifier. She usually falls asleep with it in her mouth and has even been able to find it and put it in her mouth in the middle of the night.
- is a very well-behaved passenger in the car. She rarely makes a peep.