Sunday, July 26, 2009

All Grown Up

After looking through the pictures I took over the weekend, I have come to the realization that my baby is all grown up. She has become such a little girl (and no longer a baby) over the last few months. She can basically communicate all of her needs/wants to us, has a definite opinion about everything, and runs around like she has been doing it for years. To top all of that off, all of her hair officially fits in pigtails! Amazing since I couldn't get a tiny barrette in it 6 months ago!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the purple sandals!

andrea said...

I can't believe you're adding another gal to the mix. I'm so thrilled for you and Art and the whole gang! Congrats, Boylan's. I miss you. Looking forward to watching the new one on the blog.

Kbomb said...

There is nothing more adorable than a little girl in pig tails!!

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is looking so nice!!!
Get More Details