Sunday, July 12, 2009

36 Weeks

I hit the 36 week mark last Wednesday and have less than 3 weeks to go until baby #2 arrives. It is crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone by. Aside from a few minor preparations, we are pretty much ready for the baby. I think knowing what to expect has made things a lot less stressful this time around. Plus it helps that we aren't making any major changes to the nursery. I am still feeling great, just a little more tired than usual. Thankfully the summer heat hasn't been too bad so far. I have managed to avoid any major swelling so far, but I have a feeling that is about to change. My feet and ankles have been more sore the last few days, so I imagine that swelling isn't too far off. Here is a picture of my growing belly...I am definitely carrying this baby straight out..much more so than with Claire.

No comments: