Friday, January 7, 2011

Picture Day

I have been terrible at taking pictures lately. I'm not sure why. Maybe its the fact that it is the middle of winter, everyone is pasty white and the lighting is terrible...or maybe its because this is the response I usually get from Claire when I break out the camera.
01.07 (7)

01.07 (3)


Such a grump. Usually I would just give up and put the camera away, but this morning I was determined. Claire has to make homemade Valentines for preschool and I have grand plans of pasting a mini photo of her on each one (along with several other crafty ideas that I'm sure will fail miserably...more on that in upcoming weeks). Anyway, she eventually came around and we got a couple of decent shots.

01.07 (20)


01.07 (12)

Of course I had to take a few shots of Charlotte as well. These days she is more than happy to partake in my mini photo shoots. She would have looked at the camera and said "cheese" all day long if I wanted her to. I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts. I'm sure the exaggerated fake smile will make an appearance at some point.

01.07 (19)
01.07 (2)

No comments: