Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy Week

This week is my last week home from work and it has been one busy week so far. I picked Claire up from school on Monday afternoon and found out that they had their first confirmed case of H1N1 in the toddler room and that strep throat was going around. YUCK! In order to try to keep our family healthy before I go back to work, I decided to keep her home for the rest of the week.
Since I already had her home and because her interest in the potty has been high, I also decided to go ahead and try to potty train her. Yesterday she had underwear on for about half the day and didn't have any accidents - YAY! Today she had underwear on the entire day and had two accidents, which wasn't too bad. Hopefully her success continues...one less kid to buy diapers for! :)
It has been fun having both girls home, although I will say that I have been absolutely exhausted by the end of the day. Stay-at-home moms (especially those with more than one child) really don't get enough credit. Despite my exhaustion, it has been a great way to end my maternity leave and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Here are a few pictures from the last few day. It's amazing that I don't have one of Claire on her potty as that is where she has been spending a better part of the last few days!

putting our pumpkin craft on the window

more tummy time

not so sure about her first time in the bumbo

eating lots of blueberry bagels

books, books, and more books

No comments: