Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cheap Entertainment

I know I have said this before, but I am not sure why we even bother buying Claire any toys. The girl LOVES playing with water...throw in a few buckets and she is set for a good 45-60 minutes. The other afternoon after I picked her up from daycare she had a blast filling up her buckets, pouring the water back and forth between buckets, and pretending to give her animals a bath in the water.
The only downfall is that she also loves to drink the water (seriously gross). We did have a minor scare yesterday afternoon when I turned around for a few seconds to tend to Charlotte only to find Claire drinking out of her bubbles bottle when I turned back around. Luckily the stuff is non-toxic and poison control assured me that she would be just fine.

No comments: