Sunday, January 25, 2009

Playdate, Cheerios, and Winter Sunshine

Claire and I headed over for a playdate at Michelle's on Friday morning. In addition to Michelle's son Will, Suzi was there with her two kids Anna and Sam, and Lisa also showed up with new baby Ryan. The kids had a great time playing and the adults even managed to get a few conversations in between chasing the little ones around. It was great to see everyone. Thanks for hosting Michelle! We will have to do it again soon! Here is the one blurry picture I managed to take.Later that afternoon Claire enjoyed some Cheerios while I enjoyed snapping some pictures of her in the winter sunshine. I swear that the girl would eat Cheerios all day long if we let her. She LOVES them! She knows exactely where they are kept in the kitchen and will walk into the room and point up towards them until we give in. I guess its better than ice cream!

No comments: