- is walking ALL over. She is super sturdy and rarely falls down.
- loves to climb up the stairs and play in the pantry.
- is becoming more picky about the food she consumes. There are several fruits and veggies that she liked at one time, but has since decided that she is no longer a fan. Overall is still a good eater, just not as great as she was a one time.
- continues to be a pacifier junkie...so dreading the one year mark when we ditch bottles, the pacifier and sleepsack. Sounds so painful...
- loves to swing at the park, but is not a fan of her bare feet touching the grass.
- is working on her top 2 front teeth as well as the 2 next to them. Luckily they don't seem to bother her.
- has developed a touch of stranger anxiety. It isn't terrible, but she definitely doesn't like to go to anyone else if Mom or Dad are in the room.
- is babbling a lot, but still not a ton of actual words. I'm sure they will come soon.
- is such a easy-going, mellow baby. We can't believe that she has been around for almost a year!
Monday, May 13, 2013
11 months old
At 11 months old, Nora: