Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chocolate

Claire was struggling with a bit of constipation last night. She kept telling me that she had a tummy ache and that her teachers at school gave her some chocolate to make it feel better. Our conversation went something like this:

Me: You had chocolate at school today? Was it someone's birthday?
Claire: No, Mommy. They gave me chocolate for my tummy.
Me: Are you sure?
Claire: Yes, I had chocolate because my tummy hurt.
Me: Ummm...okay (doubtingly)

Fast forward to this morning when I dropped her off at school...one of her teachers asked me if she ever went to the bathroom last night and said she was struggling to go yesterday afternoon. She further explained that they had given her baby food prunes to try to help her digestive system. Apparently, Claire thought the prunes looked and tasted just like chocolate and ate them right up! I can't tell you the last time I ate a prune, but I definitely don't remember it tasting like chocolate...

1 comment:

Kbomb said...

That is like Sarah telling Allie everything is pizza - whatever works right??? So cute :)