Sunday, March 7, 2010

Personality

Claire has a very BIG personality these days. While we enjoy her silly moods and contagious laughter, we are also finding her mood swings somewhat challenging. She can go from happy to freak out in a matter of seconds. Her listening skills are questionable at best and the worst part about it is that she thinks it is funny. I love that she has a sense of humor and opinions about the way the world should work...I'm just having problems seeing things her way. Hopefully this is not an indication of her teenage years.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh, my word. That first picture is priceless. She has personality plus. And that little Charlotte makes me crazy. The "grandma radar" is starting to kick in!!

Kbomb said...

I am afraid all of us with little girls are in for some challenging years :). Hopefully this stint is short as I don't think the teenage years will be!