Monday, October 6, 2008

New York, New York

Art & I made our way to New York this past weekend for the first time. We had a wonderful time taking in the city and checking out a few well-known landmarks.


Took a long walk through Central Park. It is amazing how few leaves have changed compared to the ones here in Minnesota.
Stopped by FAO Schwarz to pick up a few things for Claire. What an incredible toy store!
Went on a boat tour where we checked out both the Brooklyn Bridge, and Statue of Liberty.

We also made our way to several excellent restaurants, a Broadway show and made a brief stop by the today show. It was nice to spend some time together in a new city. While we were there we also celebrated our 4th anniversary! My parents were generous enough to watch Claire while we were gone...we sure missed her, but knew she was in great hands. Thank you!

1 comment:

andrea said...

What a great trip! I'm so happy for you two - congrats on the anniversary. I knew it too...saw it on the calendar and alas, did not wish it. So here's my wish: Hug each other tonight!

Miss you. Glad you had such a fun trip. Wish I could see you or pop by for a glass of wine.
-FRAN