Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Precious Time

As most of you know, I headed back to work yesterday. Dropping Claire off at daycare for the first time was an emotional experience to say the least. It was so hard to hand her off to someone else for the entire day. The good news is that she did just fine both yesterday and today. She seems to be napping, eating and playing well, so I am grateful for that. I have also been pleased with the teachers in her room. All these things do make it a little bit easier to leave her.

The not so great news is that by the time we get home, play, eat dinner and bathe Claire, it is time for her to go to bed. I guess it makes you appreciate the moments you do get to share a little bit more. I am already looking forward to Friday.

Thanks to all of you that have offered encouragment and support this week. I appreciate it.

That's the update. Unfortunately I have not had time to snap any new photos the last couple of days, so this will have to do.

1 comment:

andrea said...

Hey miss Ang. Thoughts are with you this week. I am so proud of you and your great mom-ness! Wish we could grab a glass of wine...